Subject: Data release: ASCOR assessment of your country by the LSE Transition Pathway Initiative Centre
From: "Gri.Ascor" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Karoli Niilus"
Cc: "RAM Info", <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 18:27:28 +0200

Dear representatives of the Government of Estonia, 

We are writing to follow up on the invitation to provide feedback on an
assessment of your country as part of the Assessing Sovereign
Climate-related Opportunities and Risks (ASCOR) project. After this
feedback process, we have today published the assessment results for 70
countries including your country.

*       The  <https://transitionpathwayinitiative.org/ascor> ASCOR tool
has been updated online, which displays the assessment data for 70
countries.

*       We will be publishing the State of Transition in Sovereigns 2024:
Tracking national climate action for investors report, which is based on
these assessment results, on 26 November 2024. The report will be
available on our publications
<https://transitionpathwayinitiative.org/publications?tags=ASCOR> webpage.

We reiterate our sincere thanks for any feedback and involvement provided
thus far. The feedback process is important so that the progress that your
country is making in tackling climate change can be adequately showcased.
We welcome suggestions on how to improve the feedback process during the
upcoming 2025 research cycle.

Thank you for your kind collaboration.

Best wishes,

ASCOR team | Transition Pathway Initiative Centre (TPI Centre) | Grantham
Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment | London School
of Economics and Political Science (LSE) 

Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE

 <https://transitionpathwayinitiative.org/>
transitionpathwayinitiative.org |
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lse.ac.uk_grantha
m&d=DwMFAw&c=xGioxNYD6WIXJpu7zsFQrQ&r=5iawaMtY32HYc51gedcOBA&m=PX9HBC4guL1
w1-6Hu2xgssTvoeTL2xoM1A4_7m8sN20&s=GydRutOsmLMXVD66VOlK5rbppVV6bWFYcvcrt1P
_PBo&e=> www.lse.ac.uk/grantham